Research and Review
Benefits of Lab Testing
Lab tests ordered by you or your physician will assist you in managing and monitoring your health.
By using Ulta Lab Tests, Stephens Pharmacy can offer you discounted rates on your lab tests, up to 80%. We have negotiated significant national pricing discounts, with the same CLIA certified labs that most doctors demand. We have affiliated with your pharmacy and select healthcare providers to pass along these savings to their patients. Our discounts can be up to 80% off the patient self-pay price charged by most labs and can significantly reduce your cost of healthcare if you are insured with a high deductible, uninsured or underinsured.
Ulta Lab Patient Service Center in Scranton:
1612 Nay Aug Avenue
Scranton, Pennsylvania 18509
Hours: M-F 7:00 am-11:30 am & 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
M-F 7:00 am-11:30 am & 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Why Use Ulta Lab Testing?
Access Custom Wellness Packages & Comprehensive Blood Panels
You and your pharmacy have access to individual blood tests as well as collections of blood tests, known as blood test “panels”, e.g., general health panels, performance panels, heart disease test panel, allergy panels, and dozens more. Our advanced health testing and wellness panels help you understand key factors of ill health, not just to diagnose disease. Example test panels
Choose From Hundreds of Blood Tests Starting at Just $20
We offer over 1,000 clinical lab tests to support your health and wellbeing. These are the same clinical laboratory tests that doctors rely on to diagnose serious medical conditions and guide life-saving therapies. Some of the most popular tests can be viewed here
Safe, Secure and Private
We provide you with a private and secure online account to create and manage your orders, coordinate the collection of your blood or urine specimen with one of 2,500 Patient Service Centers (PSC), and to privately review and monitor your test results. Within 1-2 business days after your blood is drawn or urine collected, your lab results are viewable to you on your healthcare portal. Your information is stored in our safe and secure web-based platform that helps you visualize and easily understand your biomarkers and health data. You can elect to share your results with your physician and healthcare professionals if you choose.
Maintain Privacy – We value your right to privacy and take this obligation very seriously. We do not release your results to anyone unless we are required by law to release results to someone else (as in the case of some communicable diseases that have to be reported to the state, county and or public department of health). It will be your decision if you choose to release your results to your physician or pharmacist.
Who Should Use Ulta Lab Tests
- Anyone with a high deductible insurance plan or with deductibles that is much too high to pay.
- Anyone, regardless of whether there is a medical health plan in place or not.
- Anyone who wants to proactively monitor his or her health.
- Those who are “heavy users” of medical testing, where insurance does not cover their testing (Ulta Lab Tests has no waiting periods or pre-existing condition limitations on lab testing).
- Anyone with a Health Savings Account (HSA) plan.
- Anyone with a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan.
- Anyone in a “waiting period” for other insurance.
- Anyone with a mini med or limited benefit health plan.
- Anyone with a temporary major medical plan.
- Part time employees.
- Independent contractors.
- The uninsured.
- Anyone who has insurance and has policies that do not cover laboratory tests or specific laboratory tests.